6"x3" Hamburger Turner w/ Rosewood Handle, Stainless Steel
Get cash back starting at $0.68 back on this item when you purchase through Prequalify Now
The stiff, 6-inch by 3-inch blade on the Dexter Russell S8696 Traditional™ hamburger turner is flexible enough to slide under meat on the grill and flip it. Its offset design smoothly slides underneath burgers, and the stainless steel construction resists rust and is easier to maintain than carbon steel. Made of wood, the handle is traditional and attached with brass compression rivets.
- Stiff blade is flexible without sacrificing durability
- Offset blade design smoothly slides under hamburger patties
- Stainless steel blade resists rust and is low maintenance
- Rosewood handle has a traditional feel
- Brass compression rivets secure the handle to the blade
- Blade dimensions: 6 in. L x 3 in. W
- Made in the U.S.A.
Traditional™ (16160) Hamburger Turner, 6" x 3", stiff, offset, stainless steel blade, rosewood handle, Made in USA