Dexter Russell S104SC-PCP 3 1/4" Sani Safe® Paring Knife w/ Polypropylene White Handle
Designed to break through tough rinds and pierce produce, the Dexter Russell S104SC-PCP Sani-Safe® paring knife has a scalloped edge. Maintaining a sharp edge longer than most other materials, the 31⁄4-inch-long blade is made of DEXSTEEL™—a stain-resistant high-carbon steel. Made of sanitary polypropylene, the 4-inch-long handle has a nonslip textured finish.
- 31⁄4-in. blade
- Scalloped points break through tough rinds and pierce the skin of fruits and vegetables
- Stain-resistant DEXSTEEL high-carbon steel blade construction
- 4-in., nonslip textured handle
- Handle is made of white polypropylene that withstands low and high temperatures
- Part of the Sani-Safe line
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.A.