Bayou Classic Dual Burner Outdoor Patio Stove
For those outdoor occasions that require a little bit more than a picnic basket, why not try this Bayou Classic Dual Burner Patio Stove. With two burners and four hundred square inches of cooking space, this stove is can help you create a delicious warm meal for any event. The two built-in side shelves also make it easy to keep all of your utensils close at hand and can even be slid over the burners for protection during storage.
Of course, heating ability is the most important quality in an outdoor cooker, but even the most efficient appliance is useless if it won't last. That's why the Bayou Classic Dual Burner Patio Stove is constructed with durable materials like heavy-duty steel and cast iron. Because these materials make your stove easy to clean and naturally resistant to weather damage, it will be able to deliver the same outstanding performance time after time.
Whether you're looking for a way to make great food for your next family reunion or simply want a fun alternative to cooking indoors, the Bayou Classic Dual Burner Patio Stove is a perfect choice. It's reliable, easy to use, and won't cost you a fortune.
- Dual Burner Patio Stove
- Heavy duty 13-in. painted steel frame
- Locking extension legs raise height to 25-in.
- Side shelves slide over burners for storage and weather protection
- Capable of supporting 2 60-quart stockpots
- Slide and Lock Side Shelves
- Dual 6-in. Cast Iron Fry Burners and Brass Control Knobs
- 36-in. Stainless Steel Braided Hose
- 15 PSI Preset Regulator
- For propane gas only
- Cooking Surface: 14" W x 28.75" L