Get $0.84 back on this item when you purchase through Prequalify Now
The Winco TMT-IF1 infrared thermometer helps users measure the surface temperatures of foods and equipment without touching them. This unit can read extreme temperatures since it has a range of -26 to 608 degrees Fahrenheit. Readings are presented on the unit's backlit LCD screen and stored so users can keep them for records.
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination because no contact with food is necessary
- Temperature range: -26 to 608 degrees F
- Automatically powers off after 20 sec.
- 12:1 distance spot ratio
- 1-in. LCD screen with backlight
- Laser on/off
- Automatically holds temperatures