14 1/4" Electric Griddle w/ Thermostatic Controls
Measuring 141⁄4 inches wide, the Vollrath 40715 electric griddle is ideal for serving brunch or handling catered events. Its heat-retaining griddle plate is 1⁄2-inch thick, so it supports repeated warming up and cooling down without warping. Under the griddle surface, the elements provide an even heating pattern, and operators can control the heat thermostatically, meaning the heat level can be set to a specific temperature instead of a low to high setting.
Side and rear splashguards on this Vollrath 40715 commercial griddle keep grease splatter relatively contained and off surrounding surfaces. With a stainless steel front and sides, operators can wipe grease off and clean the unit, and grease on the griddle plate can be directed into the internal grease pan, providing a cleaner look and visible pan without eliminating the component's convenience. Heavy-duty legs elevate the griddle off the countertop and can be adjusted to maintain countertop stability.
- 1⁄2-in.-thick griddle plate is heavy duty and retains heat
- Elements evenly heat the cooking surface
- Quickly heats up and recovers temperatures after food is added
- Thermostatic control
- Maximum temperature: 570 degrees F
- Front knob has a guard to help prevent damage and accidental changes
- 21⁄2-in.-tall back and side splashguards
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Internally mounted grease collection pan simplifies cleanup and maintenance
- Durable, adjustable legs