Professional Japanese Oyster Knife
Designed for opening thicker-shelled oysters, use in commercial-volume kitchens, and for the experienced shucker, the Toadfish professional edition oyster knife is for serious oystermen.
This commercial oyster knife features a thicker blade design than the signature Put Em’ Back® Oyster Knife with less flex, more shucking power, and increased leverage. This knife also sports a sharp blade edge for easy entry so please use caution when handling.
- Sharp tip & sharpened sides designed for professional/commercial-volume kitchens and the experienced shucker.
- Capable of opening larger thicker shelled oysters like those found on the Gulf Coast.
- Japanese stainless steel, stain-free, rust-resistant blade with a bent tip design
- The ergonomic thumb print handle design eliminates hand slippage making shucking safer.
- Use two Allen wrenches, 2.5mm to tighten as needed.
- Blade through design creates one of the most durable oyster shuckers on the market.
- A multi-purpose oyster knife designed to shuck raw and steamed oysters.
- Sharp edges on the entire sides of the knife for cutting oysters easily from the shell.